TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delivery is Free of charge!
We use a certified courier company that delivers straight to our customer’s door anywhere in South Africa.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Orders being delivered anywhere in SA will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Therefore, you can expect to receive your items within 3 working days. For bulk purchases or orders; delivery fee & time will be discussed.
Once you have created an order your details will be securely stored so we can contact you about your delivery if need be.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment reflects in our bank account.
Warranty, Returns and Refunds Policy
Dashcamsa.co.za warrant all products to be free of defects at time of shipping. All products are subject to the manufacturers terms and warranties.
Before shipping the customer acknowledges that his/her dashcam has gone through 3 different means of quality control. The Manufacturer thoroughly tests each dashcam individually for 2 weeks prior to shipping. Our warehouse test each dashcam and ensure all contents are packaged and working correctly before an agent checks the contents again before couriering the packages.
It is in your best interest to check your goods well when you sign for your package
Every effort is taken to protect the contents of the dashcam during shipment and transit, but any damage to the packaging materials found will not be warranted.
However damage to the product during transit will be covered by warranty.
Only if you are reselling the product and would like boxes for selling purposes; please enquire with us.
All Dashcams are warrantied for a standard 6 months from date of purchase.
Our Dashcams are made to last & we only sell genuine quality and since opening our return rate is less than 1%
All SD Cards sold to you by DashcamSA have a 12 month warranty
In the unlikely event that a product should become faulty during the warranty period, the product may be returned in order to effect repair or replacement.
Our warranty covers all manufacturing defects and does not cover faults arising from poor/improper use. Goods found to be faulty can only be exchanged for the same product and cannot be refunded.
- Immediate void not using a Micro SD Card or adapter bought from DashcamSA
We only buy genuine Micro SD Cards and Adaptors that cannot damage the Dashcam in any way.
- Using any other charging device not supplied by DashcamSA
- Connecting the dashcam to the fuse box by a non-certified auto electrician or by using a unbranded connector
- Interchanging dashcam chargers
- Immediate void if damage is caused to the SD card slot [ensure the SD card is inserted the correct way]
- User Mishandling
- Water Damage
- Heat Damage
- Dropping the dashcam / any impact to the dashcam
- cosmetic defects
For longer lifespan of your Dashcam
- Handle with care
- Don’t get wet
- Read the instruction manual fully
- When parking under non-covered parking it is recommended to remove the camera from the windshield and place under car seat or in a cooler compartment [You wouldn’t leave your cellphone on your dashboard the entire day in the hot sun, don’t do it to your dashcam]
- It is recommended to unplug the charger from the cigarette lighter when Dashcam is not in use
We believe that you will be 100% satisfied with your product